The paperwork required for a mortgage doesn’t have to overwhelm you. Putting together your mortgage checklist should be simple and easy. In an effort to help you organize the personal documents you’ll need to obtain a home loan, here’s a list of information that is typically required during the loan process:
- Current pay stubs (most recent 30 days worth of paystubs)
- Tax returns for the past two years including all schedules with any associated W-2’s, K-1’s, or 1099’s
- Bank statements for the past two months (all pages)
- Investment account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Retirement account statements for the past two months (all numbered pages)
- Copy of driver’s license for all loan applicants
- Divorce decree and marital settlement agreement (if applicable)
Find out what you can afford.
Get Pre-Approved with SimpleLoan.com in as little as 8 minutes.
- Copy of most recent mortgage account statemen for all properties owned
- Home insurance policy information
- Home equity account information (if applicable)
- Copy of Property Tax Bill for the most recent year
- Most recent Homeowners Association (HOA) dues or statements
Your team at Traiblazer Mortgage is here to help make things simple. To access more helpful resources like your mortgage checklist, check out our Mortgage Resources page or contact one of our mortgage professionals today!
Questions about home buying?
Talk to one of our mortgage professionals to learn more about financing your new home today.
Why Trailblazer Mortgage?
At Trailblazer Mortgage we work directly with our partners for fast, reliable mortgage services. We offer a wide array of competitive mortgage products with experience in every area of residential mortgage lending. As your dedicated mortgage lender, we aim to streamline communication with your home purchase team to ensure a smooth construction and financing experience.
Buying a home is one of the most important financial decisions you will make. Understanding mortgages and the home buying process can help make it less stressful, and so can partnering with a mortgage lender you can trust. At Trailblazer Mortgage, we’re dedicated to helping home buyers finance their dream home. All information presented is for educational purposes only and not intended as financial advice.
Learn More About Mortgages
Conforming Loan Limit Increase for 2023
The Federal Housing Financing Agency has recently announced that the new conforming loan limit for 2023.
Mortgage Numbers That Matter
Whether you are a first-time home buyer or an experienced one, there are three numbers that will help determine the type of mortgage you qualify for. Let’s learn more about the mortgage numbers that matter.
Opt Out of Firm Offers of Credit or Insurance
Many buyers find that applying for a mortgage can trigger an influx of marketing from other companies trying to win their business. Fortunately, there are ways to prevent this flood of offers from overwhelming you during an already stressful time.